In accordance with the provisions of Article 19 No. 4 of the Political Constitution of the Republic and the relevant provisions of Law No. 19.628 on the protection of privacy and its subsequent amendments, the processing of personal data carried out at www.investmagallanes.cl or at any of the other addresses through which the only site owned by the Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica) (InvestMagallanes) is directly accessed, is subject to the following rules:
The Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and the Chilean Antarctic) ensures the confidentiality of personal data of the users who register as such in the InvestMagallanes Web site by means of it or the form(s) established for such purposes. Without prejudice to its legal powers, the Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and the Chilean Antarctic) will only process personal data with respect to those that have been voluntarily provided by the Users in the referred form.
- The personal data of the Users may be subject to the following processing:
- The Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and the Chilean Antarctic) will be able to communicate to other organisms of the State, the personal data of its users, according to the provisions of Law 19,628.
- The Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and the Chilean Antarctic), in case of being required judicially to the effect, will proceed to communicate the personal data of the users that are requested.
- The Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica) may communicate to third parties statistical information elaborated from the personal data of its users, without the express consent of the owner, when it is not possible to individually identify the owners of such data, in accordance with the Law.
- The User may at any time exercise the rights granted by Law No. 19.628 and its amendments. Specifically, you may:
a. Request information regarding the data banks for which the organization is responsible, the legal basis of their existence, their purpose, types of data stored and description of the universe of people involved;
b. Request information about the data concerning the user itself, its origin and recipient, the purpose of storage and the individualization of the persons or bodies to whom your data are regularly transmitted;
c. Request that their personal data be modified when they are not correct or not updated, if appropriate;
d. Request the elimination or cancellation of the data provided when they wish, as long as it is appropriate;
e. Request, in accordance with the provisions of Law 19.628, a copy of the altered record in the relevant part, if applicable; and
f. Oppose to the use of your personal data for statistical purposes
- To exercise their rights, the User may contact firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating their request.
- Regarding the collection and processing of data carried out through automated mechanisms in order to generate records of visitor activity and audience records, the Regional Government of Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica) may only use such information for the preparation of reports that meet the stated objectives. Under no circumstances may you perform operations that involve associating such information with any identified or identifiable user.